Image Map

Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Style: Fall, Hurry Up



Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Bobeau (Nordstrom)
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Nordstrom

I'm going to miss this backyard a lot once we move. It was perfect for taking outfit photos, laying outside and reading a book, and I can't forget about mowing it! Really gonna miss that, haha. Our new place has a tiny little yard, but not large enough for outfit photos. That means I'm gonna have to brave the outside world with my tripod and pray nobody sees me. That, or have to bribe Tommy into taking pictures. We shall see. 

This week was a good one. I got to hang with my dad on Sunday and celebrated my sister's 18th birthday on Wednesday. We did a little shopping and I bought two pairs of shoes that so far don't absolutely kill my wide feet. Oh happy day! 

It's finally starting to cool down, and I couldn't be more excited. Move over summer, fall is coming! Here in the pacific northwest our summers are fairly short and mild, so my summer wardrobe is pretty minimal. My collection of sweaters, scarves, boots and tights? Abundant, and ready to go! 

What are you most excited about for fall? I can't wait for hot coffee drinks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.