Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

Matcha love


A few days ago I visited my local tea store, the Spice Hut, and stocked up on a few loose leaf teas. Even though I almost always choose coffee over tea, a warm cup at night can be really nice. I splurged and bought some matcha powder as well and I'm really excited to experiment with it! Not only is matcha delicious, but it's also super good for you. According to the all knowing (and always correct) wikipedia, matcha has more antioxidants by weight than blueberries, pomegranates and spinach! Here are a few matcha recipes I'm drooling over. Have you cooked with matcha before?








3 comments:

  1. I have a few matcha recipes to try in my cookbooks but haven't yet taken the plundge. Love your picks! :) These donuts look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely never cooked with matcha before but these recipes look awesome! Love how the donuts look!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must reside under a rock because I've never heard of matcha. Although, I don't drink coffee or tea...unless it is Lipton, hahaha! I am interested in hearing how it tastes! If it is good then I think the health benefits would be worth giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.