Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Out and About: The Temple Bar

The Temple Bar is one of my favorite little bars in Bellingham. It's cozy, adorable, and has a great happy hour including a bottle of wine and a cheese plate. While the menu is a bit pricey, the food is high quality and the drink menu offers classics with a twist.

The Temple Bar is the perfect spot for a girls night out, or a drink before dinner. Tommy and I have been many times, and the service has ranged from great to poor. On average, it's definitely on the up. My most recent trip was my best experience yet!

Despite the occasional poor service, I keep coming back thanks to the great cheese plates offering soft and hard cheeses, olives, apples and nuts. All this with a bottle of wine for uner $20? Yup. Count me in.

5 comments:

  1. I love Temple bar. I didn't go there enough when we lived in Bellingham. It's the perfect place for me. Good food, good drinks, good people and a great atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, the photo with the lipstick on the wineglass looks really artsy and awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, now i want to try these too! how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have good, classy taste. I hope that when I am old enough to drink in public that I will like to hang out in places like this one. Also, these photos are stunning!

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to go here, I've definitely heard a lot about their wine and cheese plate offering. (P.S. I'm a recent graduate living in Bellingham too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.