Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

instagram sunday

Just what instagram needs, another cat owner who loves taking pictures of their cat! :) You can find me on instagram @amandakerz


Top to bottom (left to right)
1. We got this horse dress at work, and I just had to try it on. It started as a joke, but then I put it on...and kinda liked it! It's just so bizarre!
2. Lovely lilacs from my neighbor's yard.
3. Daisy, my mom's mini American Eskimo. 
4. A coworker and I tried out hot yoga this week, and holy cow. I didn't know I could sweat that much!  Yummy salad I made after the class.
5. A lily, my mom's favorite flower.
6. Went to breakfast with my dad and Amber. Had some eggs benedict, so good.
7. Beautiful antique glass display in an antique mall. Amber and I spent the day hunting for a dining table with no luck.
8. Cupcakes! Looked better than they tasted actually. 
9. Atticus loves to climb up Tommy's leg and perch on his shoulders.
10. Oh hello little kitty! What big eyes you have!
11. Passed out.
12. Champagne and cake with some coworkers. 

4 comments:

  1. What a precious little kitty cat!
    & that mini American eskimo is so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like that horse dress, too! It's quirky and unusual, but looks great. Purchase it?

    Also, the display at the antiques fair looks soooo beautiful.

    xx
    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. the horse dress is pretty cute on! it could be fun to wear. and i love the dog and kitty photos!

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry necklace giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting an iphone this week, so I am sure I will be posting way too many pictures of my pets. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.