Image Map

Friday, March 30, 2012

lace and wheels


Blazer: Anthropologie
Jeans: Urban Outfitters

    Well, I survived my first week of classes. The most stressful part of my quarter is definitely going to be my new position on the Western Front. With two papers every week, there is a lot of work to do. I'm enjoying it so far, but there is a part of me that wonders why I took on all this extra stress. I'm sure when I look back, it will all be worth it! 

    In addition to school, Clinique is in gift with purchase, so work is crazy. I'm also looking for a place to live as our lease is up mid-May. So much to do! I'm hoping to find a place with a little yard, but it's looking like we will end up in an apartment. I'm ready for a change, but it will be hard to transition from a big ol' house to  an apartment. 

    I'm almost finished with the second book of Game of Thrones, and and so excited for the new season on Sunday! Do you guys have any shows coming up that you're excited for? 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on surviving your first week of classes! I love that Wu for Target shirt on you, that outfit is killer. I have the pink & cream polka dot Wu for Target shirt and I just adore it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know exactly what shirt you are talking about! I tried it on not too long ago, haha, it's so cute! His whole collection was great.

      Delete
  2. I am loving these photos of you, especially the first one! Absolutely Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.