Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

Out my kitchen window




  This week has been so busy, and until the end of the quarter it's only getting busier. Just a presentation, some papers, and a few tests and then it's Christmas break! Ahhh, I can't wait.

   Despite being jam packed with school work, I tried to make a little room to spruce up the kitchen. I hate doing the dishes, so I having a few pretty things to look at sitting above my sink. I painted a few bottles I found at the Goodwill, bought some fake flowers and gathered my teapots. The black and white teapot above was a birthday present from Tommy. He always picks out the best gifts!


  I had to share these cupcakes/muffins I made. It was late and I was craving some kind of pumpkin treat. Being super tired, I grabbed a white cake mix, a can of pumpkin, some pumpkin spice and chocolate tips. I wasn't sure how these would turn out...but they were so delicious!

You need:
  • cake mix
  • 1 can of pumpkin
  • a tablespoon or so of pumpkin spice (I didn't measure how much I put it...just until it tasted good!)
  • chocolate chips (I used about a half bag)
  Follow the directions on the cake mix, and throw in the other stuff. I baked mine for about 20-25 minutes. So moist and delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award and posted about it on my blog. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Tammy @ Lemons... I love your photography. Have you been doing it awhile? A new blogger myself, finding my way...just bought a Nikon D3100...to improve my photos...but still need to learn how to use Manual setting, though I'm Googling and practicing. I see you do have a few sponsors...did you trade or sell them? Well, good luck on the end of the semester and happy holidays. I'll be back. Come by and visit my work in progress...reinventingtheordinary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...me again. Just finished your back posts. Again beautiful pictures. Very simple and elegant. Saw one of your reads....don't you love alisa burke? I also love your fashion pix. I used to think I was weird cuz I'd combine Norstoms and Thrift or Target...but I love eclectic. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.